Cadman Plaza West

Cadman Plaza West

Cadman Plaza Park is a beautiful park, which is located on the edge of the historic Brooklyn Heights and the neighborhoods of the center of Brooklyn, honor the Reverend Dr. Samuel Parkes Cadman (1864-1936), a renowned minister of the Congregational Church. This park is very well maintained, with jogging trails, a artificial grass, a perfect resting spot for tourists on their way to and from the Brooklyn Bridge, it clear that it is also a good destination for those who enjoy local in the lunch outdoors or have a quiet place to sit with a good book. Account with a monument, which is about 24 meters in height, was one of the largest in New York, and honors the memory of residents of Brooklyn who served in the Second World War, occupies the center of the park and its stairs offer a good alternative for the rest, although the park is bordered by banks on each side, is a large playground space for the neighborhood residents, workers and children.

Comments